Monday, January 28, 2013

Bringing In The New Year

The start of this year has brought with it many changes. The reason there has been a lapse in my posting is because I have had so much going on this month. I will list some things briefly in this post and then go into further detail on some subjects in the next few posts which will be following shortly.

First, at the start of this year my amazing wife helped me revamp the budget which was long over due. Then I began a forty day media fast to help me better use my time and help me get in tune with what God wants from me. Along with the forty day fast I started going through The Love Dare book which is also forty days. Rebekah came up with some ideas to help us stay in touch and communicate with each other better. We have started some fun weekly family stuff this month as well. On top of all that we have been dealing with Rebekah's dad battling cancer.

So, that is some of what has been happening this month. As I said, more to follow in upcoming posts, hopefully in rapid succession.

1 comment:

  1. You might also want to check into the mobile app The Love Dare for Couples.

    ReplyDelete