Thursday, January 31, 2013

YouVersion

Another thing that I started at the end of last year was a better way keep me on track with my Bible reading. I got a tablet for Christmas and I began using it for my Bible reading while I helped Mercedes to fall asleep. It works out great. I am using the YouVersion Bible App. It is a great tool. Almost any version of the Bible that you want, tons of different reading plans to fit any schedule or whatever you are wanting to study as well as a daily Bible verse and lots more. If you don't have a tablet or a smart phone you can do all the same stuff on their website: www.youversion.com.

I am currently reading through the New Testament in a year. It is a great plan to go with my schedule because I don't always have a lot of time, plus I am reading through several other books at the same time.

So, find something that works for you and start getting in the Word every day. See what God has to say to you through the Bible. You don't have to start big, just figure out what works and go from there. Even if you just have YouVersion email you the daily Bible verse that is still a good place to start and you are getting a little bit every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment